Hotmail

Questions about our products
GFC

Hotmail

Post by GFC »

I have tried to access hotmail via the kiosk software but it says jav disabled, I have it working in IE when kiosk is closed but it just wont open in the kiosk mode.

the only way customers can get to there email is via the msn messenger link on the start menu.
Administrator

Re: Hotmail

Post by Administrator »

You may need to enable the java in IE.
Tooles>Optionas>Security >Choose option: "Trusted sites" or other >"Custom level"

Permission for java: high safety

You may also need to install the java plug in for your IE browser.

uninstall the previous versions of java if you have it from start->setting->control panel->j2se runtime environment/jre version... likewise.
and download the new version from the java site.
http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp
and install all java functionalities will be enabled
Using Windows operating systems, access to Control panel/Java Plug-in/Browsers. You will see one list with the available browsers; you only have to put or remove the mark in the corresponding box.
GFC

Post by GFC »

the settings are correct and i have uninstalled and reinstalled and it is all enabled as far as i can see but it just wont work.

I goto http://www.msn.co.uk and choose sign in it comes up with sign in page for a few seconds then it loads a new page straight after java script is disabled please enable javascript everytime.
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

We could not reproduce the problem you have ,
Could you please let us know your Windows version. IE version and other detail information if you have any.
Thanks
GFC

Post by GFC »

Windows XP Pro SP2 Logged in as admin.
IE 7
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Please use the latest version, which fixed this bug.

Thanks