Suggestion to "fix" the hanging chip part of the A

Questions about our products
hstraf

Suggestion to "fix" the hanging chip part of the A

Post by hstraf »

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to attach the little "hanging" part of the AK5 coin collector...

It attaches to the main coin collector part with a few wires, but I am concerned that it hangs down and over time the wait of the attached serial cable and power cable will pull out the pins.. and also that it hangs directly under the slot where the coins exit the AK5 device.

I'm also worried that if it ever touches the metal sides of the box the coin collector is in, that it will short out and be ruined.

:)

Is there any way to attach this to something so it's out of the way? Do you think I could use some sticky tape on the side of the collector?

I don't want to short out the electronics or anything...

Thanks!
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

There is a screw on top left corner the coin acceptor AK5,
You can take that off and put the hanging part on and screw it on again.
The hanging parts is designed to fit there, however some customers need to fix it some where else on their cabinet.
you may need another longer screw if the original screw is not longer or tight enough.
thanks for your question about it.
hstraf

Post by hstraf »

Thanks. This is perfect!

(BTW - speaking of screws -- the coin acceptor arrives with only three screws for the front attachement. Since the screws have special square part, I am not able to find a replacement.. so hopefully three screws is enough. It looks a little funny, but should be ok?)

:)
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Sorry about the missing screw, we will send you extra 1 screw set at you next order, please mention it on your next order.
Thanks
Administrator

Re: Suggestion to "fix" the hanging chip part of the A

Post by Administrator »

The new version of interface board is available