AK5 keeps beeping

Questions about our products
UfukD

AK5 keeps beeping

Post by UfukD »

Hi

I'm using for almost a year AK5's for my internetkiosks. Normally i don't have any problems. I have installed 11 kiosks with AK5's. Untill now i had no hardware problems with the AK5. Some while ago one AK5's wouldn't work anymore. It kept on beeping even when i wanted to set the AK5 to factory settings so that i could reprogram the coins. Now i have had another like that.

My question is: what do i have to do with them now? Is there any warranty on them, like for a year? Do i have to send them back to you? If so, how? Do they get repaired or do i get another one?

Please help me with this.

Thank you.

Ufuk D.
Belgium
Administrator

Re: AK5 keeps beeping

Post by Administrator »

It is most like that it got dirty in the sensor which used to make alarm sound when some people try to temptation the coin acceptor.
You can open it and clean it
The AK5 is 1 year warrant from the date you purchased.
You can send email to sales@weavefuture.com ask for for more detail .
UfukD

Post by UfukD »

hmm

how do i have to open them to clean them? i'll try cleaning it first, if it won't work again, i'll mail sales for the details of warranty and RMA.

thank you
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

There is alarm function on the coin acceptor which will sound alarm when some body drop fake coin or try to trick the coin acceptor.
For example somebody use may use very strong electronic magnetic tool try to trick the coin acceptor, this may cause coin acceptor to sound alarm.
You can send email to sales@weavefuture.com give the purchase date and ask for RMA number, the warranty is 1 year from the purchase date.

thanks