USB not shutting off

Questions about our products
fatreap70

USB not shutting off

Post by fatreap70 »

I have the Model one for USB. When the timer is at 000, USB is not disabling. I tried hooking up into all 4 ports every which way and nothing works. I hook up the in and out into the bottom 2 usb, the top 2 usb, switched them around, and the unit is not disabling the device. What do I need to do?
Administrator

Re: USB not shutting off

Post by Administrator »

Could you please explain more about it.
1. When you power it off, does the USB shut off
2. When you just power it on, does the USB shut off?
3. Does it works before and does not work know.
Which game console you are using?
Is it Playstaion 3? you need to take the battery off its controller.
fatreap70

Post by fatreap70 »

1. Yes USB powers off when I turn off the unit and when I unplug one of the wires.
2. When I power unit on, USB is always on when cables are connected correctly, whether or not any money is put in.
3. I just hooked it up and it didn't work from the get go.
4. I am using an XBox 360, currently with guitar hero wired guitar, but when I go to the shop I will try another controller.
fatreap70

Post by fatreap70 »

I tried with another controller and the same thing happens with it. Is it a circuit board problem you think?
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

How did you connect the cables?
Your wired controller 1 will connect USB 1 and the USB 2 cable will connect to XBox 360?
Your wired controller 2 will connect USB 3 and the USB 4 cable will connect to XBox 360?
Did you hear the click sound when the timer is on and timer expired?
thanks
fatreap70

Post by fatreap70 »

I hooked it up just like that and many other ways. I didn't notice a clicking sound, but I'll check it out. Is there a way to get the "clicking sound" on? I bought 2 units and the other one is doing just fine. It's hooked up the same way, as far as I can tell.
fatreap70

Post by fatreap70 »

I hear a clicking sound when I plug and unplug the wire going to the usb circuit board. I don't hear it when I put coins in. What should I try? It seems to me like a problem on the upper (big) circuit board. What jumper turns on the power to the USB circiut board? It may be stuck wide open. Does this sound right?
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

May be your chip has some faulty, please send email to sales@weavefuture.com ask for replacement.
Sorry about this inconvenient.
fatreap70

Post by fatreap70 »

Thanks for the help. I'll do that. Do you agree that it is the top circuit board from what I described?
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Your question has been forward to other department. they will take care of this case.
Sorry about the inconvenient.