Timer board losing setting

Questions about our products
reelz

Timer board losing setting

Post by reelz »

Hello I have the Ah5 hooked to an xbox, when I turn the system off at night my timer board loses its settings and I have to reset the time per pulse every morning, does the timer board not hold the settings when power is turned off??
Administrator

Re: Timer board losing setting

Post by Administrator »

It should hold the setting,
When did you order the board and which version of board have your purchase?
Here is the instruction for change setting with new version board which has 4 digital number.

The Timer Control Board takes a pulse signal from the Coin/Bill Acceptor and converts the pulse to a time on the timer (minutes per pulse).
A, input 1 coin acceptor setup, Time Setting Button 1 (labeled as setup button) for coin acceptor (input 1)
1. To change the board’s timer to a programmable mode and working mode:
Press the Timer Setting Button 1, The Display will show the previous time setting. (For Example: The LED displays “1-10, meaning INPUT1 set to 10 minutes per pulse.
Press Timer Setting Button 1 again The LED displays “2-03, meaning INPUT2 set to 3 minutes per pulse.
Press Timer Setting Button 1 again The LED displays “3-01, meaning INPUT1 set to 10 minutes and 01 seconds per pulse.
Press Timer Setting Button 1 again The LED displays “4-05, meaning INPUT2 set to 3 minutes and 05 seconds per pulse.
Press Timer Setting Button 1 again The LED displays “5-00, meaning INPUT1 set to 0 hours, 10 minutes and 01 seconds per pulse.
Press Timer Setting Button 1 again The LED displays “6-00, meaning INPUT2 set to 0 hours, 3 minutes and 05 seconds per pulse.
Press Timer Setting Button 1 again The LED displays “0000, meaning go back to working mode from programmable mode )

2. To change the previous setting:
In programmable mode, press the Timer Setting Button2 can change the previous time setting. For example, in programmable mode when LED display “1-10”, when the number goes up by 1 minute for each time it is pressed. The maximum possible number of minutes is 60 minutes. Once the timer reaches 60 minutes, it will reset back to 0 minute with another press.

3. To save the configuration
In programmable mode, press the Timer Setting Button3 can save the changed time setting.
4. To check the total count of pulse signal from INPUT1 and INPUT2 for auditing purpose.
Press the Timer Setting Button 4 The Display will show the total count of pulse from INPUT 1 and INPUT 2.
(For Example: The LED displays “1-00, 0037, 2-00,0095” , meaning INPUT1 has total 000037 total pulses received ever, INPUT2 has total 000095 total pulses received ever . When the total goes to 65535, then it will reset to 000000

You can send email to sales@weavefuture.com for more help