AH5 PS3 charging for 2 Players

Questions about our products
soccercop

AH5 PS3 charging for 2 Players

Post by soccercop »

Hi All,
I am new here. I want to ask if this AH5 for PS3 will be able to charge for 2 people playing on the PS3? For example, if the first person insert a coin (whatever amount needed), the first person can play. If a second person, then inserts a coin he will be able to join the game also.....like soccer games or fighting games. If one person only inserts the money then one player will be allowed to play. So the second player is disabled. Is this AH5 coin mech for PS3 programmed to do so? Or do i need to do something extra? I appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Jax.
Administrator

Re: AH5 PS3 charging for 2 Players

Post by Administrator »

The current AH5-USB-Xbox360-PS3-PC is support 2 players however charge the them at the same rate not matter 1 player or 2 player.
We already have another 2 players version AH5-USB-Xbox360-PS3-PC-2 which can charge 1 player and 2 player's at different rate.
There is a extra button, the customer press it to toggle between 1 player and 2 players, the charge rate are different.
The LED display "1PLY" for 1 player rate, "2PLY" for 2 players rates.
When customer choose 1 player rate, only first Xbox360 or PS3 controller (1 player) works, only 1 person allow to play
When customer choose 2 player rate, both controller (players) work, 2 people allow to play

when customer choose 1 player rate (The LED display "1PLY"),for example, the rate is 5 minutes per quarter.
when customer choose 2 players rate (The LED display "2PLY"),for example, the rate is 3 minutes per quarter.
the rate can be change by owner.

This 2 players version is US$40 more. you can send email to sales@weavefuture.com to order.

We also has 4 player version, which has 4 different rate, which will be US$100 more.
cgrongs

Re: AH5 PS3 charging for 2 Players

Post by cgrongs »

soccercop wrote:This 2 players version is US$40 more. you can send email to sales@weavefuture.com to order.

We also has 4 player version, which has 4 different rate, which will be US$100 more.

This 2 players version is US$40 more. you can send email to sales@weavefuture.com to order.