HELP...Installation of AK5 software on OS vista

Questions about our products
patrick_barry

HELP...Installation of AK5 software on OS vista

Post by patrick_barry »

I have just installed the AK5 software on my pc which is running OS Vista..All seems to download ok...but when i change the password after logging in to the administrative section..it says password changed ok..but the log in screen will not go away and keeps popping up on the screen which is preventing me from accessing the config screen to change the coin names and amounts or any of the settings???
i also keep getting the erroe meesage...(Error 401:cant show non-modal form when modal form is displayed in procedure timer)????????????

Please please help me as it is very important that i get this working ok...any help or hint would be great appreciated...or any numbers that i can call to get some advise...thank you :(
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

How to install?
1. Prepare you Windows Vista for convert it into Coin operated Internet Kiosk or PC-Game Kiosk
A. Create password for your Administrative account. create password for all other user accounts if you
have.
B. Create a limited user account with password (for example Kiosk/xxxxxx) to install this software. You
can use gust account, but not recommended, because it does not have password.

2. log into the user account which will run the Weavefuture Internet Kiosk Pc-game Timer software on.
Download the coinopinternetcafekioskgametimereasy.zip from http://www.weavefuture.com/download/coi ... ereasy.zip
unzip the zip file to coinopinternetcafekioskgametimereasy.msi and double click it follow all the default if
you do not want to change anything.

3. shut down your PC. connect The Weavefuture Universal Multi Coin Acceptor AK5 or Weavefuture Internet Kiosk
Interface Board (support third parties coin acceptor and bill acceptor)

4. power on your PC.
5. log into the user account which will run the Weavefuture Internet Kiosk Pc-game Timer software on.
You will start in Test Mode automatically. YOu can move your mouse and keyboard to do some configuration.
6. click Start->Administrator to log into the Weavefuture Internet Kiosk Pc-game Timer software (you need change
default password weavefutureKiosk)
Configure how many minute for each coin ID.
7. Drop coins to see how the timer works. change the setting to run in Production mode and log off or reboot
when everything is OK in the Test mode.
8 Some features or setting need to be changed by User account with administrator.
you can go the installed directory and find the program
WeavefutureKioskTimerAdmin.exe and right click it->Run as Administrator
9 The version, you can have option to exit the Weavefuture Internet Kiosk Pc-game Timer software through
Start->administrator->exit the software...
you need to uncheck all the kiosk setting before exit in order to gain access your PC as normal.

Our phone number is 905-279-9468. please send us your phone number, time zone and the time like to be called, we can call you. thanks
patrick_barry

Re installation

Post by patrick_barry »

I have followed all the instructions to the letter but still same problem..????????????please help..thank you
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Weavefuture Internet Cafe Game Kiosk Timer 3.7.7 released

1. It support Windows Vista

2. It add total money count in the email log files.
Administrator

Re: HELP...Installation of AK5 software on OS vista

Post by Administrator »

Please make sure the disable the UAC when you install the software on Vista.

http://forum.weavefuture.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2881