START button not really hiding!!

If you have any discover some bugs when you try our software or when you are in operation, please let us know. Please describe the symptom as detail as possible. Thanks!
UfukD

START button not really hiding!!

Post by UfukD »

hi,

i use 3.7.4 version and the start button of windows is not really hiding. you can't see it but if you move the mouse to the bottom left pixel and click it you still get the start menu popped up, so that's not really hiding is it?
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Which windows OS are you using?
You need to go to Start->administrator->Kiosk Setting->disable the start button and Task Bar etc.
UfukD

Post by UfukD »

XP SP2 full updated.

i dont want the taskbar hided, only the start button on the taskbar. by the way, can't i hide the start button on the timer and access the administrative menu with a combination key, like ctrl-alt-f9 or something else?
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

We could not reproduce the problem you have, could explain more about your problem?
Ctrl-alt-F9 can be disabled by
Strart->Administrator->Kiosk Setting->Disable all special keys.
Thanks
UfukD

Post by UfukD »

Hi, i upgraded from 3.7.4 to 3.7.5 to fix some bugs, but this bug is still not gone.

So, to repeat myself, if i say in kiosk settings: hide start button, the button is gone, i restart to make changes active. The problem is that the start button picture is gone, but when i move the mouse cursor to the left bottom of the screen and i left click, i still get the start menu. How come?

Here are 2 pictures on it where you can see it.

1. before click

2. after click

Administrator

Re: START button not really hiding!!

Post by Administrator »

Please use new version 3.7.9
Thanks