new release timer bug

If you have any discover some bugs when you try our software or when you are in operation, please let us know. Please describe the symptom as detail as possible. Thanks!
UfukD

new release timer bug

Post by UfukD »

Hi

The latest release 3.8.0. has the following effect:

i uninstall the previous version, install 3.8.0. I see that you changed the interface a little bit, more specifically for the money value parts configuration. I configure that part as it should be, like i configured the previous versions. When i throw in some money, it give the dubble time that it should, for example, i configured 2 euros to give 60 minutes, 1 euro 30 min and 50 eurocents to give 15 minutes, i tried the three coins and with all it gave the dubbel time. At first installation it wouldn't give even any time. The kiosk was blocked, i had to log in in safety mode in xp to uncheck the counter in msconfig boot section to be able to boot the counter, because i thought the software was fine i checked production mode at first configuration. anyway, after a reinstall it gave the problem i specified above so i had to uninstall again and install 3.7.9. can you check on this please?

thank you
Administrator

Re: new release timer bug

Post by Administrator »

The problem fixed and new file is updated.
Please download the new file

You need to reboot after uninstall and then reinstall.
Thanks