Engolindo Dinheiro (Swallowing money)

If you have any discover some bugs when you try our software or when you are in operation, please let us know. Please describe the symptom as detail as possible. Thanks!
josewashingtonjr

Engolindo Dinheiro (Swallowing money)

Post by josewashingtonjr »

Olá estou tendo um problema chato aqui com meu terminal de internet! Com uma certa frequência quando vc coloca uma moeda, o sistema não computa o tempo. Eu uso um ak5 com conexão pela usb. Texto traduzido do Português para inglês pelo google tradutor. Hello I'm having an annoying problem here with my internet terminal! With a certain frequency when you put a coin, the system computes the time. I use a ak5 with the USB connection. Text translated from Portuguese to English by google translator.
Administrator

Re: Engolindo Dinheiro (Swallowing money)

Post by Administrator »

It is mostly like that the connection between the coin acceptor and USB board is not good.
1. Check the wire and make sure the cable connected firm and as short as possible.
2. make sure you use the latest version of software.
josewashingtonjr

Ok! vou reapertar o cabo que liga o moedeiro ao controlador usb! espero que seja só esse o problema, pois como se pode ver, o cabo praticamente não tem movimento algum. O software, é a versão mais nova que possui aqui no site. Obrigado pela informação. Espero brevemente estar montando outros terminais.Ok! I retighten the cable connecting the coin to the usb controller! I hope it is not the only problem, because as you can see, the cable has virtually no movement at all. The software is the newest version you have here on the site. Thanks for the info. I hope soon be riding other terminals.
josewashingtonjr

Queria esclarere ao moderador do forum, que estou colocando nas duas linguás, Português e Inglês, para outros pessoas que falam português, terem mais informação sobre o sistema. Espero que isso não gere problemas! Obrigado.Wanted esclarere the moderator of the forum, I'm putting in two languages, Portuguese and English, to other people who speak Portuguese, to have more information about the system. I hope this does not create trouble! Thank you.
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Thanks for your information, because this can improve our product.
You may also want to make the cable short between the coin acceptor and USB board.