Bug with the interface!

If you have any discover some bugs when you try our software or when you are in operation, please let us know. Please describe the symptom as detail as possible. Thanks!
UfukD

Bug with the interface!

Post by UfukD »

Hi

The latest release 3.7.7 holds this bug as far as i noticed.

In the release before this didn't happen so i think it's a bug.

So, in the design splash section i selected that i want to only use 1 picture of mine as wallpaper or the blocking picture when the timer expires. This is a 1024x768 size jpg wallpaper that i made myself. In 3.7.5 it works great, but this latest release the picture is cut on the right half in half!! and the picture won't cover the hole screen. At one time i even got a overflow report and your program crashed and closed itself. I deinstalled and reinstalled, now the crash is gone but the bug with picture is still there.

Please take a look at this.

And another question: i noticed this when i was trying the new release, when we select "hide all disk drives" in your software, the disk drives are hided in explorer and so on... when i deinstall your software the disk drives are still hidden, how can i deactivate the hide option, i think that would be somewhere in the register??!!

Thank you, keep up the good work
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

There is quick fix release 3.7.7.1 which still show 3.7.7 on website released.
1. The above bug with single splash window is fixed.
2. it has a total money count on the administrator windows with a reset button. :D

You need to uncheck all the kiosk settings such as the "hide all disks" before uninstall the software.
UfukD

Post by UfukD »

wow man so fast :)

really you guys are just fantastic, keep up the good work!!
UfukD

Post by UfukD »

euhm

sorry to bother you, but the bug is still there i think, because the problem is not yet solved, as the matter at fact it's changed

now the timer shows a black screen with in the middle top the text "Label1"

Ok, it's fullscreen but it's not my picture.
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

We fixed the changed bug now,
It is version 3.7.8.1. however it is still show the 3.7.8 on website.
thanks