Data From AK5 to PC

If you have any discover some bugs when you try our software or when you are in operation, please let us know. Please describe the symptom as detail as possible. Thanks!
amatar76

Data From AK5 to PC

Post by amatar76 »

Dear Sir
I have AK5
I remove all the preivous coins installed in the AK5 before and using the USB cable instead of erial one and define the coins corecrelly .. so i install the the driver for USB and install the coin printer drive 3 after that i adjust the coin aceptor to com3 ,, when i try to drop the coin the system is working firts time corroeclty after that i reset the time and try to drop anthor coins .. the AK5 not sending the data to the PC second time .. can you explain for me what is the problem .. i try alot of times beofre and one time the timer show alot of hours appear and the log files filled with all the preivous data it's appear that the data is stored in the ship and some times it's send to the PC and sometimes not

Can you please help me what worng

Thanks
Administrator

Re: Data From AK5 to PC

Post by Administrator »

1. make sure you install and run the software in a user which has administrator privileged, this mostly like the problem.
2. Have you reboot the PC after you change the configuration?
3. Do you ordered the USB version or Serial RS232 version of AK5?
4. following the Ak5 program manual to reprogram the coin to make sure the coin ID match the coin ID in the software.
5. check if the PCB board have any damage in the shipping?
6. let us know which Window version you are using and the PC's configuration.
You can send your phone number, the email address when you order the AK5 and the convenient time to be called to sales@weavefuture.com
if you need the assistant for installation and configuration.

thanks
amatar76

Post by amatar76 »

Dear Sir
Thank You very much for your co-operation
1- I'm using windows XP SP2 and I already install the software with administrator User
2-I'm order the AK5 with Serial Verion but aftet that i plug to it USB cabel and try to use it .. If there are different between the USB and the serial one other thn the cables
3- I'm following the user manual but the step for deleting all coins factor is not coming with me it's mean that when i change the setup key to mang and the other key to set and press the witch it's not coming c like erase all the defined coins
4- what you mean by .... this check if the PCB board have any damage in the shipping ??
why one time the log file has filled with entries as the ship is memries the data and send it one time to the pc

Thanks Again
wait for your replay
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Yes, the Ak5 with Serial Verion and USB version are different.
You need to order our USB-RS232 kit for upgrade.
http://www.weavefuture.com/coin_accepto ... _kiosk.htm
UfukD

Post by UfukD »

Hi

I had the same problem. I found the solution. The problem is that you are using the wrong PCB for the connection. You're using (like I did when I encountered the problem) the PCB of the USB connection to connect with serial cable or the reverse of this, the PCB of the serial for the USB cable. You should use the right one. The PCB of the USB is smaller, without chips on it. The PCB of the serial is a little bigger and has chips on it. :)