Custom text is not centered on screen.

If you have any discover some bugs when you try our software or when you are in operation, please let us know. Please describe the symptom as detail as possible. Thanks!
hstraf

Custom text is not centered on screen.

Post by hstraf »

Hello,

I have specified to use our own custom text on the splash screen. However, when the text is displayed, it is "too low" on the screen and the bottom half of the text is not displayed.

I hope that makes sense. I can send you a picture of the display if that will help to explain -- let me know.

Thanks!
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

This is because we do not have change fonds for the text in customized text message, we will fix them in the future version (Version 4.0)
I suggest you run the flash instead of customized text, you can design your own flash file, which is very popular. It will show animation, text, color, sound etc.
Thanks
hstraf

Post by hstraf »

Hello,

Yes, I think your suggestion is the best solution. We are going to create our own flash display for this area so that we can customize it as needed.

Thanks!
Administrator

customized image picture on the center

Post by Administrator »

Forget to mention that you can also add customized image picture on the center, like JPG, GIF, BMP etc picture, this is easier to do that Flash
Thanks