Closing applications

Any suggestions and ideas are very welcome.
malino

Closing applications

Post by malino »

Hey there, I just bought one of your coin acceptor's and have tried it with the 3.0 software, one thing I would like to ask is wether or not its possible whenever a customer time runs out for your software to close all open applications, I need this so customers don't leave their Messenger and stuff open, also since I didn't try your browser is it possible for it to close Internet Explorer? Thanks
Administrator

close all the opened applications when time is up

Post by Administrator »

Optional to close all the opened applications is good feature, thanks. we'd like to include it in the next release 4.0 or early.
Currently you can put a sign to tell customer to close their application or games before they go or time is up.
background:
The software can close 1 application ,which is the default weavefuture kiosk browser, you can change it to regular Internet Explore or any other application.
We will release a new version 3.1 ( logo load and description change) today to fix some bugs on version 3.0
Administrator

Weavefuture Internet Cafe Game Kiosk Timer 3.2 released

Post by Administrator »

The Kiosk Auto Logon Feature in this version 3.2 will close all the application when timer expire