Set AH5-USB to accept Costa Rican Currency

If you need help about Internet Cafe, Cybercafe, Kiosk, Coin Op, Self Service, you can ask here.
I may not be able to answer it. Other people may just know it and help you.
pirkaff

Set AH5-USB to accept Costa Rican Currency

Post by pirkaff »

Hi,

I'm very interested in your product, however I have several questions:

Regarding the "AH5 without Coin Box":

I understand that it comes with the coin mechanism. Having this in mind:

Is it possible to set the coin mechanism to accept costa rican currency and nothing else?
(Please note I'd want it to accept coins with: 29mm diameter and 2mm thick, and 26mm diameter and 2mm thick, and 32mm diameter and 2mm thick)

Is it possible to add a third party bill acceptance mechanism? (I'm thinking about adding one that can accept my local currency)

Regarding the "AH5-USB DIY Kit":

Does it come with a instruction manual on how to connect a third party coin & bill acceptance mechanism?

Does both ("AH5 without Coin Box" & "AH5-USB DIY Kit" ) come with an instruction manual?

If so, is it possible to send a .pdf of the instruction manual to my email or to view it online? (this is to see if I would have any further inquires after my purchase)

In short the idea is to set a system that would only accept costa rican currency. Please advice me on this topic since I'm new to coin-op mechanisms

Regards,
Administrator

Re: Set AH5-USB to accept Costa Rican Currency

Post by Administrator »

pirkaff wrote:Hi,

I'm very interested in your product, however I have several questions:

Regarding the "AH5 without Coin Box":

I understand that it comes with the coin mechanism. Having this in mind:

Is it possible to set the coin mechanism to accept costa rican currency and nothing else?
(Please note I'd want it to accept coins with: 29mm diameter and 2mm thick, and 26mm diameter and 2mm thick, and 32mm diameter and 2mm thick)
Answer: It support them.
Is it possible to add a third party bill acceptance mechanism? (I'm thinking about adding one that can accept my local currency)
Answer: Yes, just make sure the third party bill acceptance output pulse signal.
Regarding the "AH5-USB DIY Kit":

Does it come with a instruction manual on how to connect a third party coin & bill acceptance mechanism?
Answer: Yes.
Does both ("AH5 without Coin Box" & "AH5-USB DIY Kit" ) come with an instruction manual?
Answer: Yes.
If so, is it possible to send a .pdf of the instruction manual to my email or to view it online? (this is to see if I would have any further inquires after my purchase)
Answer: send me email, so I can send you the PDF files.

In short the idea is to set a system that would only accept costa rican currency. Please advice me on this topic since I'm new to coin-op mechanisms
Answer: You can setup the coin acceptor accept any currency, we also has bill acceptor to accept costa rican currency
Regards,