AK5 beeps at coindrop

Questions about our products
UfukD

AK5 beeps at coindrop

Post by UfukD »

Hi

One of my AK5's starts beeping when coin is dropped. It was working normal for a couple of months now.

First it beeped at some times at 2 euro coins only. Yesterday, I wanted to erase and reset the coinchecker, but now I can't even program it again. At the programming procedure it beeps twice when the coin is dropped. Normally it beeps one time at the 10 coindrops you make to program it.

Anyway, I can't program it back. What do I do? Send it back RMA? Do you replace it or fix it? I haven't got any spare at hands, so I'm going to order a couple of them and in the meanwhile send the defective one back for repair or replacement I think.

Ufuk D.
Belgium
Administrator

Re: AK5 beeps at coindrop

Post by Administrator »

There is alarm function on the coin acceptor which will sound alarm when some body drop fake coin or try to trick the coin acceptor.
For example somebody use strong electronic magnetic tool try to trick the coin acceptor can cause it damage.
You can send email to sales@weavefuture.com give the purchase date and ask for RMA number, the warranty is 1 year from the purchase date.

thanks
dibeco

Post by dibeco »

I have same problem with one of my AK5's, what can i do? i puchased it more than one year, thanks

Diego
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

You can send email to sales@weavefuture.com give the purchase date and ask for RMA number, the warranty is 1 year from the purchase date.
If more than 1 year, you can pay for the the repairing fee and shopping fee or you may need purchase new one. The repairing fee will be evaluated after sent back.