running in test mode

Questions about our products
clem

running in test mode

Post by clem »

HI,

I was just wondering what the difference is between choosing "run test" and "run weavefuture kiosk timer" in the AK5 configuration menu. I prefer leaving it on the test setting, as then the timer is displayed all the time. I like this, as then the staff can use the shutdown pc option on the timer without having to put money in to get the timer up. Is this a security risk if I do this?

Thanks
Administrator

"run test" and "run weavefuture kiosk timer&q

Post by Administrator »

The difference between choosing "run test" and "run weavefuture kiosk timer" in the AK5 configuration menu.
"run test" is used for evaluation the product without AK5, so customer do not need to drop the coin to use computer. the mouse and keyboard are not disabled when time is expired. User might have a way to access to your computer without payment.
"run weavefuture kiosk timer" for customer bought AK5, the mouse and keyboard are disabled when time is expired, there is not way customer can access computer.
You can enable staff to shut down the PC by Start->Adminstrator->Change Color->Enable Customer to have optional menu to shutdown PC and Power off PC.