Client database!

Any suggestions and ideas are very welcome.
fade

Client database!

Post by fade »

Hi.

It's possible in the Café Self Service Payment System introduce a list of clients with log and pass in the client pc?

Insted of adding time usage to client pc, add time usage to client in a way that he can add time to his acount and use it later.

Is that possible?

Ty for your time.
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

There are log files on the server side which have log file every day, it include coin drop information and time for each client.
You also can setup to send these log file to your email address everyday, it is in the Email button on the server configuration.
We have thought about using account system for each user like the other internet cafe system.
But I think it should be as simple as possible. Drop the coin use it, when timer expire and then could not use it. That is very simple.

1. The system is totally self service. No staff or management cost involved as possible. There will be get staff involved if we introduce the account system for user. User will ask for forgot password (too many password these days) , may dispute about usage time. You need create username, create password and manage them, etc. etc., then you need put more valuable time on it.

2. The usage of internet cafe is very cheap, usually $2-10 per hour depends on location (It can be $10 for 10 minutes if you got a airport location, but you do not need account in this scenario). It is not worth to put too much valuable labor on it. Who care about few minutes left and use it later.
fade

Post by fade »

Yes,
All that you said it' strue. But I have some lan houses and all my clients are used to account user time.

I know that you will have lots of work to put it together.

But put it this way:
- Most of my clients use between 6 an 13 hours a day.
- That kind of clients we have to make some kind of discount.
- They can't pay the same price per hour like some client that only uses it one our a day.

Don't know if i've exlained myself.

About managing account.

They could be created by default to expire if are not used in some amount of time (week, month, etc).
If they lose theyr password it's theyr own problem. We wouldn't need staff anyway to manage it...

I'm just explaning how could we use this in some other situations.

If possible I would like to have that function on it. If not no problem at all.

Thank you for your time.

Fade
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Thank your very much for letting me know your needs.
This may be also good features for other users.
We will think of a way to fit your need and find a way implement it.
It may take 4-6 weeks.
Thanks