Change bg color where "insert coins" text is displ

Any suggestions and ideas are very welcome.
hstraf

Change bg color where "insert coins" text is displ

Post by hstraf »

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to "bring attention" to the computer when nobody is using it.

People are naturally drawn to things that move, or change color.. so I was thinking that perhaps you could do one of the following ideas:

1. The "insert coins" text could change position randomly, just like the default Windows Screensaver does. (Where the windows logo changes position every few seconds.)

-or-

2. Make the background color of the display change colors every 5 seconds or so. So for example, if we choose the "Design Splash-->"Show Central Area Only" option, then only our text is displayed with a white background and black text. It would be nice to have the background color change every few seconds to a different color, so that it can attract attention. (Perhaps even allow us to choose the colors to use?

I hope this makes sense. :)
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

These 2 ideas are good.
Currently you can run your own designed Flash file or Video instead of customized text. So you can design any animation, color, text your like to do.
It is really hard for us to predict what kinds of animation, or text they like, so it better to give you choices to design your own.
I hope this can satisfy your requirement.
thank
hstraf

Post by hstraf »

OK, this is no problem. Do you know of a simple way to make a flash file?

(We just need to have basic text...)

(Or perhaps do you have a recommendation to a program that is simple and easy to use to create flash files?)

:)
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Try this, it is free ware , you can Google more
http://www.powerbullet.com/
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Forget to mention that you can also add customized image or picture on the center currently, like JPG, GIF, BMP etc picture, this is easier to do than Flash
Thanks
Last edited by Administrator on Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
clem

Post by clem »

We have a screensaver running here when the terminal isn't in use - seems to me the easiest way to put up pictures advertising whatever you want - prices, programs, whatever
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

change background color and font feature is available from version 3.7.6