Error E when Try to erase previous coin value factor setting

Questions about our products
kontosma

Error E when Try to erase previous coin value factor setting

Post by kontosma »

I am new in this.
I am trying to make the programmin procedure as the manual describes. I do succesfully procedure "Erase the previos all coin group values seetting". When I am trying to execute the "Erase the previous coin value factor setting" I do not hear the BI and the led display "E". After I succesfully program a coin. Then I am trying to test the coin and what I get is the alarm sound and the led display "E".
Please help
Administrator

Re: Error E when Try to erase previous coin value factor setting

Post by Administrator »

Please make sure the the Set-Start switch is on Start position, after you finished the programming coins
kontosma

Post by kontosma »

I test it many times and I am sure that the SET-START switch is at the START POSITION
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Here is the step by step setup for coin acceptor, you can send your phone number, best time to call and the email address when you ordered the coin acceptor to sales@weavefuture.com to ask assistant for configuration.

1. Erase the previous all coin group values setting
• Turn the Sensitive switch to “NOM” position
• Turn the setting switch to the “SET” position enter programming mode, LED display “00”
• Keep press the Adjust Setting Switch 5 seconds or more until hear a “Beep” sound and LED display “C”, means all the coin value setting is erased
• Turn the setting switch to the “START” position exit programming mode
2. Erase the previous one coin group values setting
This is only for advance user.
• Turn the Sensitive switch to the “NOM” position
• Turn the setting switch to the “SET” position enter programming mode, LED display “00”
• Press the Adjust Setting Switch to adjust the coin value in turn and let the LED display the desirable value.
• Keep press the Adjust Setting Switch for 5 seconds or more until hear a “Beep” sound and LED will display “C”,means coin group value setting is erased
• Turn the setting switch to stir to the “START” position exit programming mode
3. Erase the previous coin value factor setting
• Turn the Sensitive switch to the “MGN” position
• Turn the setting switch to the “SET” position to enter programming mode, LED display “00”
• Press and hold the Adjust Setting Switch for 10 seconds until hear a “Beep” sound and LED will display “C”, means the coin value setting is erased
• Turn the setting switch to stir to the “START” position to exit programming mode
4. Set coin group values
• Turn the Setting Switch to the “SET” position enter programming mode, LED display “00”
• Press the Adjust Setting Switch to adjust the coin value in turn and let the LED display the desirable value, for example “01” or “02”. The value increase 1 upon 1 press. If the desirable value passed, just turn the setting switch to “START” then turn back to “SET” again the LED will display “00”, the value can be selected again.
• Deposit the coins in turn, can program up to 10 coins .If less than 10 coins can add and store later. For example can prepare 10 quarters as different condition as possible. Or can deposit 10 same or different tokens.
• Repeat above two steps to set other coin group values.
• Turn the setting switch to the “START” position to exit programming mode

Example B : Setup for Canadian Nickel(0.05), Dime (0.10), Quarter(0.25), Loony($1.00), Toony ($2.00) output pulse only up to 0.25.
1. Clear all the settings. Following above steps 1 and 3 to erase previous settings.
2. Prepare 10 Nickels, 10 Dimes, 10 Canadian Quarters, 10 Loonies, 10 Toonies.
3. Turn the Sensitive switch to NOM
4. Turn the Setting Switch to SET going to Programming mode, LED will show “00”
5. press Adjust Setting Switch once, the display will show “01”, drop the 10 nickels in sequence, when drop the 10th nickel, LED will show “F” means the setting is done.( if pressed more times, for example LED show “01” or “02”, first turn the Setting Switch to START, then turn Setting Switch to SET again the display will show “00”)
6. press Adjust Setting Switch once, LED will show “02”, drop the 10 dimes in sequence, when drop the 10th dime, LED will show “F” means the setting is done
7. press Adjust Setting Switch 3 time, LED will show “05”, drop the 10 quarters in sequence, when drop the 10th quarter,LED will show “F” means the setting is done
8. Press Adjust Setting Switch 15 times until LED show “20”, drop the 10 Loonies in sequence, when drop the 10th quarter, LED will show “F” means the setting is done.
9. Press Adjust Setting Switch 20 times until LED show “40”, drop the 10 Toonies in sequence, when drop the 10th quarter, the LED will show “F” means the setting is done.
10. Turn the Sensitive switch to MGN
11. Press Adjust Setting Switch 5 times until LED show “05”
12. Turn Setting Switch to START, then AC5 is ready to use.
13. When drop 1 quarter, it will output one pulse signal, drop 1 Loony it will output 4 pulse signal, drop 1 Toony it will output 8 pulse signal, and only when drop 5 nickels = 1 dime and 3 nickels = 2 dimes and 1 nickles >= 0.25 then it will output 1 pulse signal.. When drop 1 quarter, it will output one pulse signal, drop 1 quarter it will output 8 pulse signals
Example D : Setup for US$ Nickel(0.05), Dime (0.10), Quarter(0.25), output 1 pulse only up to 0.25.
1. Clear all the settings. Following above steps 1 and 3 to erase previous settings.
2. Prepare 10 Nickels, 10 Dimes, 10 Canadian Quarters, 10 Loonies, 10 Toonies.
4. Turn the Setting Switch to SET entering Programming mode, LED will show “00”
5. press Adjust Setting Switch once, LED will show “01”, drop the 10 nickels in sequence, when drop the 10th nickel, LED will show “F” means the setting is done.( if pressed more times, for example LED show “01” or “02”, first turn the Setting Switch to START, then turn Setting Switch to SET again LED will show “00”.)
6. press Adjust Setting Switch once, LED will show “02”, drop the 10 dimes in sequence, when drop the 10th dime, LED will show “F” means the setting is done
7. press Adjust Setting Switch 3 time,LED will show “05”, drop the 10 quarters in sequence, when drop the 10th quarter, LED will show “F” means the setting is done
8. Turn the Sensitive switch to MGN
9. Press Adjust Setting Switch 5 times until the display show “05”
10. Turn Setting Switch to START, then AC5 is ready to use.
11. When drop 1 quarter, it will output one pulse signal, and only when drop 5 nickels = 1 dime and 3 nickels = 2 dimes and 1 nickels >= 0.25 then it will output 1 pulse signal.
Example E : Setup for drop 4 Quarter(0.25), output 1 pulse
1. Clear all the settings. Following steps above 1 and 3 to erase previous settings.
2. Prepare 10 Quarters
4. Turn the Setting Switch to SET entering Programming mode, LED will show “00”
5. press Adjust Setting Switch 1 time, LED will show “01”, drop the 10 quarters in sequence, when drop the 10th quarter, LED will show “F” means the setting is done
6. Turn the Sensitive switch to MGN
7. Press Adjust Setting Switch 4 times until the display show “04”
8. Turn Setting Switch to START, then AC5 is ready to use.
9. Only when drop 4 quarter, it will output one pulse signal,