setup time per coin type

Questions about our products

setup time per coin type

Post by 264060 »

I have purchased an AH5 Power system from you.
I have setup the coin accepter to recognize Australian coins.
I now need to setup the activated time per coin type, can you tell me what software I can use to configure the controller.
There is no computer connected to this AH5, it is used to control an electrical machine.
Thanks
Geoff
Administrator

Re: setup time per coin type

Post by Administrator »

The AH5 does not need any software,
The setup up time setup the activated time per pulse is on the PCB board.
There is a button called "Setting button" on the PCB board.

Coin Op Timer Control Board setting.

The Timer Control Board takes a pulse signal from the Coin/Bill Acceptor and converts the pulse to a time on the timer (minutes per pulse).
A, input 1 coin acceptor setup, Time Setting Button 1 (labeled as setting button) for coin acceptor (input 1)
1. To set the board’s timer to a programmable mode:
Press and hold the Timer Setting Button for approximately 3 seconds. The Display will show the previous time setting. (For Example: The LED displays 008, meaning 8 minutes per pulse.)
2. To change the previous setting:
Press the Timer Setting Button for 1 second, and the Display number will increase by 1. The number goes up by 1 minute for each time it is pressed. The maximum possible number of minutes is 30 minutes. Once the timer reaches 30 minutes, it will reset back to 1 minute with another press.
3. To Change back to the working mode:
Once Steps 1 and 2 are complete, Press and hold the Timer Setting Button for another 3 seconds. The display will show the setting that is specified, and will reset back to 0.