deepfrezee and total money disapear on reboot

Questions about our products
Fausto

deepfrezee and total money disapear on reboot

Post by Fausto »

Does anybody know how keep deepfrezee from eraising the total money made in the day when ussing the AK5? After reebooting the count goes back to cero. Or an alternative software that will allow to keep the system safe while keeping the total money made intact?
Thank you
gotofbi

Re: deepfrezee and total money disapear on reboot

Post by gotofbi »

you have to save coin data at different drive because deepfree will ALWAYS wipe togged drive.
Fausto

Post by Fausto »

Thank you for your answer gotofbi.
I even installed the AK5 software in a different drive because I partitioned the hard drive and only protected the c drive where windows is installed and did not protect D drive but sitill total money dissapered. Any ideas?
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

The total money in the screen is save in windows registry, so it will be gone when reboot if you using deepfreeze, however you can get more detail total money from log files (in INSTALLED_DIRECTORY/logs/). the directory can be changed to any other driver.
you also can get these log files can be send by email to your email account.
to setup:
Start->Administrator->Email Setup
hstraf

Post by hstraf »

Hello,

>> the directory can be changed to any other driver.

Can you tell me where this directory is configured? How can I change it to another drive? I looked in the administration area, but I can't find the setting for the log file location anywhere...

Thanks!
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Start->Administrator->Email Setup-> at the bottom click the arrow to change directory.