Ability to reboot computer after timer expires?

Any suggestions and ideas are very welcome.
hstraf

Ability to reboot computer after timer expires?

Post by hstraf »

Hello,

I am interested to use your coin machine and software to create an internet kiosk for our camping. It looks very good!

However, I am worried that the user will be able to mess up the computer settings. (We are planning to allow the user to have full access to the computer, so they can burn CDs, and anything they desire...)

I would like to have the computer automatically reboot after each time the timer expires.

(This is because we have a special computer program that will re-load the entire operating system and software from a stored "image" on the disk, so that a reboot will reset everything back to the beginning...)

Is it possible to make the timer software start a reboot after the timer expires? The best way to do this is with a "hardware reboot", by making the motherboard reset pins connect for a moment. However, I don't know if this is possible. An alternative is to trigger a logoff and reboot from the software only.

Thanks!
Administrator

reboot PC when the time expired.

Post by Administrator »

This is good feature, we will add this feature as optional setting up to reboot PC when the time expired. This feature has been added on the release 3.3
It can be download from
http://www.weavefuture.com/download/coi ... etimer.zip
You can also set up auto Logon, The PC will logoff and re logon after time expire.