If any aspect of this FAQ isn't completely obvious, that's our fault, and we'd love to hear about it. Your comments will help us make these features clearer to all future users. That said, here's a little cheat sheet:
first of all, it save money for staff and management cost. I have been seen a lots of Internet cafe opened. imaging if a coin op laundry store is managed by a staff not coin op, I do not think any of them will make more profit. Image if the Internet cafe change to Coin Op, you can instantly save at least US$2,000 (just hypothetical ) for 1 staff cost per month, US$24,000 for 1 year. Is it simple? The investment can get back in 1-2 month. it is 100% return on investment per month, compare the interest rate 3% per year from bank .
Second of all, privacy, most user of Internet cafe do not what to be monitored.
It is software controlled system used for converting the regular PC into Coin Op Internet Cafe or Internet Kiosk . It will enable/disable mouse and keyboard by software installed on PC. You just connect it to PC and install the software as administrator, run it as limited user, and then you turn your PC into self-service Internet Cafe Machine or Internet Kiosk. It can be used for Bars, Coin Laundry, library, Super marketed, Mall, Conveyors store.
3. What is included in Software controlled Weavefuture Coin Op Internet Cafe Kiosk System WS?
Include Weavefuture Multiple Coin Acceptor AK5, Support any 5 types of coins ( Canada Quarter, Lonnie, Toonie, Dime, Nickel, US Quarter, Dime, Nick, UK Coins, Mexico Coins, etc. or any coins or token diameter = 18m/m - 29m/m, thickness = 1.2m/m - 3.2m/m)
integrated with Weavefuture Public Internet Kiosk Browser 3.2,(You can also download stand alone version for non coin operated), it is wrapper for Internet Explore 6.0 above. (internet Explore 6.0 above has to be installed, you can install, update any plug-in in your Internet Explore 6.0 above)
include Weavefuture Internet Cafe Kiosk Timer Software tested on Windows 2000/XP/Vista (Windows Vista need to disable UAC)
The latest version of Weavefuture Internet Cafe Game Kiosk Timer 3.9.3
What is new about version,
Add automatic check com port only, used for new installation only. No need to upgrade from 3.9.1
1. Add more support for third parties' Bill acceptor
2. Fixed some bugs
1. Add optional chacoinopinternetcafekioskgametimer384.ziprge for busy hours.
2. Fixed some bugs
What is new about version 3.7.9
1. Add monitor feature, the PC will reboot if the software been tempted.
2. F1-F12 key can be optional enable disable.
3. The Log files can be change to different directory.
What is new about version 3.7.8
1. it can close all
the programs or games opened by Timer when the time expired.
it also close all the programs or games that configured in the kiosk settings
1. Add support for total money in the log files.
What is new about version 3.7.6
1. This is Test Version for Windows Vista (Windows Vista need to disable UAC). Only minimum support, it may have bugs for Vista. Almost same as 3.7.5 for other windows version.
2. Add Font and color design for Splash windows. fixes few bugs
What is new about version 3.7.5
1. support AK5-USB, which can connect PC by using USB port instead of Serial Com Port DB9 RS232.
2. Fix some bugs.
What is new about version 3.7.4
1. It include Weavefuture Internet Kiosk Browsers 3.2 (You can also download stand alone version for non coin operated)
Which is brand new and use fully libraries and API from Internet Explore 6.x and above.
You need to setup valid Username, Password and Domain in Start->Administrator->AutoLogon in order to run
Weavefuture Internet Kiosk Browsers 3.2 without bugs.
This version fixed the "@" input and other bugs
2. add optional "Reset Timer" button.
3. The Timer will extend its width to remind user insert more money
4. It can change how many seconds the timer start to sound alarm or extends its width to remind customer insert more money, default is 30 seconds now.
5 reset timer location when new session started
What is new about version 3.7
1. Add charge printing by page feature (you need to setup your default Printer since this version or fake printer if you do not have, otherwise there will be bugs to prevent timer to function)
What is new about version 3.6
1. optional add picture (JPG, BMP, GIF, etc) in the central area.
2. optional add Flash in the central area. (need install Shock Wave Flash Player 9.0 or up)
3. optional add Video in the central area (need install Windows Media Player 9.0 or up)
4. optional select only one central display.
What is new about version 3.5
1. You can put your own company's Logo on the start up screen.
2. You can write your own description of the start up screen.
3. You can add more games or applications for customer to use
4. The mouse is free to move in case your run your own screen saver.
5. You can add more advertising pictures on the start up screen, get extra revenue from advertising.
6. Fixed few bugs.
7. Timer on screen can be fixed on any position.
8. It is in kiosk mode after installation. (You need to disable the kiosk mode if you want to uninstall the software.)
9. Kiosk Auto Logon ( can close all the programs when timer expire. Reboot PC with logon)
What is new about the new Version 2.0? include Free Weavefuture Internet Kiosk Browser 2.0 tested on Windows 2000/XP(US$25 value)
include RS232 Cable (be used only for AK5)
include 110V AC adaptor
Steel coin box with keys and bottom mount screws or Small coin door or Luxury Coin Door.
Detail feature please check the detail manual
minimum start time: It is how many minimum minutes credit need to start us the PC.
change color: It can change the color of the background and foreground of timer.
log files for coin drop information: This very import feature if you want to put your coin-op Internet Kiosk on the customer site and share revenue with them.
sent log files by mail functions: This need to setup the SMTP server. you can use you own server or using our server with your own account by US$2.00 per month. This feature is even great when you want to put your coin-op Internet Kiosk on the customer site and share revenue with them, both of you can get email with attachment of the log files. You also know there is something wrong if you do not get email or the coin drop is low. Log file information as following:
|Coin ID||Minutes per coin||dropped date time|
It is Hardware controlled system used for converting the regular PC into Coin Op Internet Cafe or Internet Kiosk . It charger user use the PC by time. It will enable/disable mouse and keyboard by hardware inside the Controller Box on PC. You connect you mouse and keyboard cable into this device and connect this device's mouse and keyboard cables into your computer, then you turn you computer into Internet Cafe PC or Internet kiosk PC. There are 2 type of AH5-PC. AH5-PC-1 is for PC with mouse and keyboard cable is MINI DIN connector (general PC), AH5-PC-2 is for PC with mouse and keyboard cable is USB connector (latest new PC). It is plug-play, no software install need. Support any 5 types of coins ( Canada Quarter, Lonnie, Toonie, Dime, Nickel, US Quarter, Dime, Nick, UK Coins, Mexico Coins, etc. or any coins or token diameter = 18m/m - 29m/m, thickness = 1.2m/m - 3.0m/m,
Include Weavefuture Multiple Coin Acceptor AC5, Support any 5 types of any coins ( Canada Quarter, Lonnie, Toonie, Dime, Nickel, US Quarter, Dime, Nick, UK Coin Mexico Coins, etc. or any coins or token diameter = 18m/m - 29m/m, thickness = 1.2m/m - 3.0m/m)
Include 110V AC adaptor
Steel coin box with keys and bottom mount screws.
LED big display very bright. sound alarm when it count seconds.
Weavefuture Controller Board.
Mouse and keyboard Cables
There are many types of Weavefuture Timer Controller Board, one of them is used for Timer can be used for internet cafe or Internet Kiosk. It can connect any pulse output of Coin Acceptor and/or Bill Acceptor and connect it to PC.
Yes, we mainly shipping to US & Canada, for other countries, please send email to email@example.com to check the shipping handling fee.all the shipping will include full insurance.
Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? We want to hear what you have to say!